METOHI Chromitsa Red
A wine with ruby red color of medium intensity. The nose offers a lovely array of red cherries, fresh herbs and spicy oaky aromas. The palate is round and velvety. Medium finish.
- Traditional red vinification in open vats
- Maceration for approx. 15 days during and after fermentation
- Malolactic fermentation in well-toasted small oak barrels follows the fermentation
- Maturation: 8 months in 300 Lt French oak (40% 1st fill, 60% 2nd and 3rd fill)
- Ageing: 6 months in the bottle before release