KANENAS Rose

14.40

Type: Rose, dry
Category: Varietal wine from Mavroudi & Syrah
Variety: Mavroudi 50% Syrah 50%
Producer: Tsantali Vineyards

Tasting Note

Vibrant rosé color. A fragrant bouquet of fresh rose petals, confectionary, strawberry and black pepper notes dominate the nose. An intensely flavored palate with lovely fruit-forward richness and pleasant acidity leading to a polished, delicious finish.

Winemaking

Harvested at flavor ripeness, approximately 70% of the red fruit was crushed and pumped into red fermenters and cold macerated for a 8-24 hour period on skins. The remaining 30% was pressed immediately off skins to avoid excessive color in the finished wine. The pink colored juice from both parcels was clarified and then racked off solids. The fermentation was kept cool in stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and aromatics. No oak.

Categories: ,

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “KANENAS Rose”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *