OPEN YOUR FRANCHISE
Cinque Wine Bars
The Cinque Wine Bar
journey is here. Join us!
Cinque emerges as a modern and – at the same time – familiar concept, combining wine culture with hospitality and knowledge of Greek tradition. It is an innovative business model in the scope of franchising, which uniquely combines profitability and quality of life since the operating method keeps the professional and personal life of the franchisee in balance.
Cinque’s franchise proposal is based on research, experience, and understanding of the times. A family business, which, like all families, can listen to the needs of its members-partners, offering a choice of three formats. Multiple types of stores lead to the satisfaction of buyers as well as increased sales and profitability, none of which involve grueling hours, as the balance between personal and professional life is at stake.
Strict professionalism combined with non-negotiable courtesy is not limited to face-to-face communication but also the possibility to online order fine delicacies at affordable prices.
Cinque goes after those who love good wine, offering taste and aesthetics to their demanding everyday life. From noon onwards, you will find many eager visitors from abroad who want to taste Greece through a glass of wine and exquisite dishes, but also locals who want to relax in one of its most beautiful haunts of Athens after their obligations.
The ideal franchisee and his team should be ready to learn through the comprehensive training program, which is due to an experience of ten years, the best practices for the proper operation of the high aesthetic store. They should love the philosophy of good wine and know the dishes with which it stands out best and which, in turn, do not lack quality.
In other words, the ideal franchisee should follow this journey and feel it to communicate it to customers later. He must remember that every contact in his store is a seed of Greece that he plants in the consumer and will take with him when he leaves.
After all, as confirmed by Mr. Grigoris Prassas, sommelier and creator of Cinque, “Do what you love, and you will never work a day in your life!”.
Cinque was born as a sensation in 2004 in northern Italy, where Grigoris Prassas and his wife Evangelia Tseliou, fell in love with wine. In 2012 they opened the first Cinque in Lamia. In September 2015, he opened the store in Psirri, in November 2017 in Monastiraki, and in December 2021 in Marousi, stores in which the couple’s son and oenologist, Nikitas Prassas, is leaving a dynamic mark today.
All three continuously follow all developments in the wine sector, while father and son sign the wine lists and plan the wine tastings.
Five flavors are the idea. The number 5 in Italian is cinque, hence the Cinque brand.
Average store size: from 40 sq.m.
Minimum Investment Amount: €34,000
Entry Fee: €15,000
Advertising Participation: 2%
Cinque includes multiple revenue streams and multiple uses for different audiences. At the same time, it ensures high productivity and controls operating costs.
- It only takes a few months of preparation to open the doors of your Cinque.
- The support of the company’s team includes training part guidance in finding the right location, supervision in the design and configuration of the new store, continuous support in daily operation and management, and simplified operation manuals that pre-standardize all procedures operations.
With a strong brand name, Cinque has a flexible business model:
- It is the first and most complete experience wine bar in the catering category.
- It responds to the modern consumer’s need for diversified and quality relief from difficult everyday life.
- It is a concept that is constantly evolving while always maintaining its timelessness.
- It is a point of reference for the tourist and local public, building a loyal clientele.
- It has designed a flexible and profitable business model.
- It includes multiple sources of revenue and uses for different audiences.
Corporate Stores: 
Total Stores: 
Start of Activity/Start of Franchising: 2015 / 2022
Franchisee experience: It is not considered necessary
Self-employed franchisee: Deemed necessary
Tel: +30 210 6756200
Fax: +30 210 6752864
CEO: Nikitas Prassas
Development manager: THE FRANCHISE CO.